Because experience is everything, we've come together to help you accelerate the digital transformation of our joint customers.
- Connect customer data between sales, marketing, and support
- Integrate content and data for personalized experiences on every channel
- Leverage artificial intelligence, machine learning, and advanced analytics
- Provide trusted services delivered via Microsoft Azure
- Increase productivity with digital workflows and e-signatures
WHERE TO START:
- Learn about the Adobe + Microsoft partnership.
- Become an Adobe partner or Microsoft partner if needed.
- Meet with your Adobe Alliance Manager to discuss capabilities and opportunities.
- Build your unique IP, services, or solutions around the Adobe + Microsoft Partnership.
- Go-To-Market together as a power of 3.
Grow your knowledge and skills on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales solution through the Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal
To support this partnership, Adobe partners will be able to access the Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP) – an integrated learning portal and a single destination for partners to consume on-demand Dynamics training content in levels 100 (beginner), 200 (intermediate) and 300+ (advanced). The DLP offers you access to readiness learning plans, scheduled in-person and virtual events occurring around the world, exam preparation guides, assessments, and download of course materials.
- Access DLP today
Learn more and access a 90-day DLP free trial at https://mbspartner.microsoft.com/dlpaccess
- Access to Learning Plan on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales in DLP
We have created a detailed learning plan with Microsoft Dynamics 365 assets to make Adobe partners proficient in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales solution.
Once you can access DLP, click here to download the Learning Plan.
Microsoft Dynamics Partners Invited to Join Adobe Solution Partner Program (SPP)
Adobe’s partnering strategy for Adobe Marketing Cloud is primarily focused on co-selling with Partners like you. Generally, Adobe will process licensing transactions directly and Adobe Partners focus on delivering world-class professional services.
Membership in Adobe SPP is FREE and registration takes less than five minutes. Click here for step-by-step instructions to join the program and receive a login to begin accessing information on the Adobe Solution Partner Portal.
New SPP Members Can Immediately Access Adobe Marketing Cloud Solution Training
Once you have successfully joined Adobe SPP, you can access training on Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. Training paths are customized to your role in your organization (technical or sales roles). To begin your training path (once you are an Adobe SPP member), start here.
Are you a Microsoft ISV partner?
If you are a Microsoft ISV/technology partner, please join the Adobe Exchange partner program for Adobe Experience Cloud, tailored to meet the needs of technology and data companies.
Please note that the following content is only accessible post-login.
Not an Adobe Partner? Learn how to join the Adobe Solution Partner Program.