Your company is out of date with Adobe's Business Compliance requirements
July 2021 Updates for Adobe Experience ManagerAug 17, 2021
Cloud Acceleration Manager application for faster transition from on-prem or Managed Services; Workfront integrations; new developer tutorials; much more.
Please find technical and sales resources below regarding the July 2021 Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service release. These updates are currently available to all your Experience Manager as a Cloud Service customers. Updates include availability of Cloud Acceleration Manager to help on-prem and Managed Services customers transition to Cloud Service, new integration between Workfront and Experience Manager Assets, and more. Learn more in the video overview*, presentation*, and release notes.
Cloud Acceleration Manager now live
Cloud Acceleration Manager (CAM) provides end-to-end guidance for customers to transition from on-prem and Managed Services to Cloud Service. From strategy and planning to go-live, CAM equips IT teams with Adobe-recommended methodologies, best practices, actionable insights, and tools for success throughout every phase of their journey to Experience Manager as a Cloud Service.
Have your IT teams review the CAM demo and detailed documentation to help them start planning today how to help customers transition from on-prem or Managed Services to Experience Manager as a Cloud Service:
- Log in to Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Click on the Experience Manager Card
- Click on "Launch from the Cloud Acceleration Manager" card to open the landing page.
You can watch the July 20 partner webinar titled “Experience Manager: Introducing Cloud Acceleration Manager to Kickstart the Journey to AEM as a Cloud Service*” to learn more. You can also share this Cloud Acceleration Manager presentation with your customers* to help them better understand how CAM can simplify the move to Experience Manager as a Cloud Service.
Omnichannel Delivery features help brands engage with customers quickly at any touchpoint with flexible, API-first experiences:
- Experience Manager Content and Commerce: CIF Add-On enhancements make building commerce experiences faster and easier:
- Release of CIF Core Components v2 optimizes Commerce components for SEO, and flags staged product data.
- Integrated Sensei Product Recommendations lets AEM users add pre-defined product recommendations to a page or build their own.
- SEO improvements: the new Sitemap component enables out-of-the-box SEO for content and commerce pages.
- Experience Manager Screens: Automatic Device Name Configuration accelerates deployment of large-scale digital signage networks.
Content for All features help teams create valuable, on-brand customer experiences:
- Experience Manager Forms: Workflow Search Customization helps users work more efficiently, to reach market faster. Experience Manager Inbox now supports custom Search columns, so users can search on custom fields in Forms before they are reviewed in the Inbox as part of a Forms Workflow.
Experience Intelligence features help teams drive engagement and conversion with insights across the customer journey:
- Experience Manager Forms: Multi-Language Automated Forms Conversion now supports German, French, Spanish, and other languages for faster modernization at global scale.
- Deliver exceptional onboarding journeys with Adobe Sign and Experience Manager Forms.
Watch the replay of this session to learn how to:
- Deliver guided html forms with embedded e-signatures
- Use visually designed workflows to leverage CRM data and automation
- Improve agreement-status communications
- Capture forms and e-signature insights for personalized offers
- Experience Makers Live: attend inspiring keynotes, develop new skills in industry-specific sessions, and network with a global community of Experience Makers. A free virtual event during North American business hours from August 31 to September 1.
Invite customers to register here.
- Adobe Developers Live: Product teams across Adobe Experience Cloud will showcase their latest customer experience management advances and developer tools on October 4-5. Follow @AdobeDevs on Twitter for updates. Significant portion will be around Experience Manager.
*You must be a SPP member. Sign In or Join now.