Your company is out of date with Adobe's Business Compliance requirements
June 2021 Updates for Adobe Experience ManagerJul 20, 2021
New features that accelerate omnichannel delivery, help organizations make content more accessible, and drive conversion.
Please find technical and sales resources below regarding the June 2021 Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service release. These updates are currently available to all your Experience Manager as a Cloud Service customers. Updates include features like experience intelligence that accelerate omnichannel delivery, help organizations make content more accessible, and drive conversion. Learn more in the video overview*, presentation*, and release notes.
Resources for Sales & Technical Roles
XML Documentation for Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service is now available. This release gives documentation teams a modular content management environment that maintains peak performance while scaling automatically. Smoother onboarding and robust infrastructure management deliver continuous access to new features, for faster time to market with less dependence on IT teams and lower cost of ownership. Read the blog post and these XML documentation resources on Adobe.com.
Resources for Technical Roles
Omnichannel Delivery features help brands engage with customers quickly at any touchpoint with flexible, API-first experiences.
- Experience Manager Sites: Preview Service is now feature-complete. Marketers can now preview pre-production content using a dedicated URL controlled by an IP allow list.
- Content and Commerce: Enhancements to the Commerce Integration Framework include new product and category data types for content fragments and full-text commerce search. Commerce Core Components now support data collection for Sensei-based product recommendations; improved SEO-friendly URLs make shoppable commerce experiences faster and easier to build.
- Experience Manager Assets: Smart Imaging speeds page-load times to drive conversion for Dynamic Media and Dynamic Media Classic customers. Enhancements roll out regionally in June and July.
- Experience Manager Assets: Content Automation helps content teams apply Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom operations to assets at scale, automating repetitive tasks. The Experience Manager Assets as a Cloud Service add-on is available now.
Content for All features help teams create valuable, on-brand customer experiences.
- Content Transfer Tool (CTT) v1.5.4 released on Software Distribution Portal. Support for an optional pre-copy step added to use with CTT. The pre-copy step can be used to significantly speed up the extraction and ingestion phases of the content transfer activity when the source Experience Manager instance is configured to use an Amazon S3 or Azure Blob Storage data store.
- XML Documentation for Adobe Experience Manager adds smart tagging powered by AI and new workflows that automatically identify and extract metadata from documents, to improve content discovery and reduce content-creation time.
- Experience Manager Assets UX Enhancement adds folder labels showing the number of files inside, to help users uncover hidden assets in their DAM.
- Experience Manager Assets: Enhanced UX and Folder Search help users classify and arrange content to locate it faster. Available in June as a prerelease feature.
- Experience Manager Assets: Integrated PDF Viewer improves content discovery by previewing PDF and other multi-page documents in the DAM. Available in June as a prerelease feature.
- Experience Manager Assets: Improved Link-Sharing Download Service enables faster, uninterrupted, asynchronous downloads of large files in the DAM. Available as a prerelease feature in June.
- Experience Manager Forms: Custom Columns in Search improves efficiency with easy customization of workflows and inboxes. Available as a prerelease feature in June.
Experience Intelligence features help teams drive engagement and conversion with insights across the customer journey.
- Experience Manager Forms: Automated Forms Conversion enables auto detection of logical sections within converted forms, reducing the need for manual adjustments. The enhancement is available as a prerelease feature in June.
Events & Webinar Recordings
Content Management Leaders Event: In case your customers missed the live event, you can now share the recordings and webinar presentations from each of our content management experts:
- Recording | Welcome – Loni Stark
- Recording & Presentation | Adobe Experience Manager Overview – Haresh Kumar
- Recording | Fireside chat with Doug Beatty, CIBC
- Recording & Presentation | Content in the Cloud – Bertrand de Coatpont
- Recording & Presentation | Assets for All - Elliot Sedegah
- Recording & Presentation | Quick Site Creation - Hyman Chung
- Recording & Presentation | Headless Content and Commerce - Martin Buergi & Mark J. Becker
- Recording & Presentation | AEM SPA Editor - Lamont Crook
- Recording & Presentation | AEM as an Agile Hybrid CMS - Steve Cherneff
Content Automation overview video now live on Experience League. Show customers how to apply Photoshop and Lightroom capabilities introduced at Summit with the Experience Manager Assets Content Automation overview video.
On-demand webinar now available for Dynamic Media and Dynamic Media Classic customers. Use this video to prompt customers to implement Smart Imaging to prepare for the new Google Core Web Vitals which consider page load time when evaluating page rankings.
*You must be a SPP member. Sign In or Join now.