A Shark at Partner Day?Mar 20, 2018
Shark Tank’s Daymond John joins us at Partner Day, the start of a great week for Partners at Adobe Summit, March 26-29, Las Vegas
What does Daymond John have to do with Adobe Partners? A lot, in fact. Our special guest at Partner Day, Daymond is the CEO of FUBU, a “shark” on ABC's Shark Tank, author, entrepreneur and motivational speaker. Like Adobe and our Partners, Daymond is all about setting -- and achieving -- audacious goals. He is an expert at taking one’s business to the next level, growing brand and not only winning the game, but changing the game. The Business Strategy track at Partner Day will feature a Q&A with Daymond, moderated by Matt Thompson, our EVP of Worldwide Field Operations. Not registered yet for Partner Day? It’s not too late; use the Partner Discount Code DP18PTN to receive $200 off your Summit conference pass.
Partner Day, March 26
There’s never been a better time to be an Adobe Partner. Find out why at Partner Day. Whether you attend the Practitioner Track, Business Strategy Track, or both, you will take away valuable insights, practical how-to information and inspiration to take your Adobe practice to the next level.
Practitioner Track, 12:00-3:30pm (lunch 11:00-Noon)
Join Jay Dettling, VP of Global Partners; Suresh Vittal, VP, Strategy; and Anjul Bhambri, VP, Architecture; as we share our technology vision and demo future capabilities on mainstage before you head off to breakout sessions. See the integrated set of Adobe Experience Cloud solutions and learn how to extend the value with Adobe Cloud Platform powered by Adobe Sensei and Adobe I/O. Breakout sessions will span diverse Partner roles, from developer, to sales & marketing, to media professional to data analysts.
Business Strategy Track, March 26. 3:30-6:00pm
In addition to Daymond John, hear Adobe leaders’ perspectives on the partner business, including CEO Shantanu Narayen; Jay Dettling, VP of Global Partners; Max Long, SVP of Adobe Customer Solutions; Aseem Chandra, SVP, Experience Cloud Strategic Marketing, and more. We’ll also welcome two customer executives, Ramiya Iyer of Albertsons Companies and Megan Estrada of MGM Resorts International, for candid advice for Partners looking to win and build successful customer engagements.
Partner Day Pub Crawl, March 26, 6:00-8:00pm
Venetian | Palazzo: AquaKnox, Public House and SugarcaneThree great side-by-side venues, each with a unique vibe and appetizer/beverage selection. Visit them all and network with peers, Adobe execs, the sales team, and Adobe Solution experts.
Especially for Partners at Summit
Partner Zone, March 27-29 at the Adobe Summit Community Pavilion
Meet the Adobe Solution experts who will help you win deals. Get hands-on guidance from our implementation experts. Learn what’s new in AEM 6.4 and how you can take better advantage of our Partner Programs. Whether you’re looking for help delivering a killer sales demo, building a successful sales integration, or getting expert insights on your implementations, we’ve got something to help you boost your business. Stop by and recharge at the espresso bar (and at our charging stations!) and enter to win our daily giveaway (Sonos Speaker, Amazon Echo Spot and VR Goggles). Adobe Certified experts can stop by the zone for a complimentary Adobe Certified Expert pin. Check out the Boomerang Booth, where you can have yourself made into a sharable Summit-themed GIF, and share to enter a competition to win a year-long subscription to Creative Cloud!
Why Summit? Top 5 Reasons for Partners to Attend
- It’s about the experience. Attend sessions, meet-and-greets with prospects, clients and the Adobe team, and keynotes -- in person. You just can’t replicate the energy and connections by watching a video or reading an article.
- It’s about all the top marketers. Summit brings together thousands of speakers, thought leaders, and experts who share the latest trends and solutions. You’ll never find this many marketing mavens together — except at Summit.
- It’s about the inspiration. Be among fellow “experience makers,” change agents who are sparking innovation and building amazing customer experiences.
- It’s about real-world examples. Leading marketers share their strategies and their success stories. You’ll leave with plenty of practical takeaways you can bring back to the office.
- It’s about the networking. Talk to other marketers and executives who are experiencing the same challenges you have. Find out what’s really working when it comes to digital marketing.
Don’t Miss These! Brought to You by the Adobe Partner Experience Team
- Darin Kuntze will host the second annual Adobe Experience Manager Rock Star contest. Come learn from the winners and the year’s best AEM development projects.
- Ian Reasor will present Effective marketing and creative collaboration with Assets, demonstrating how AEM Assets and Adobe Creative Cloud together can extend metadata taxonomies throughout a business and externally to agencies and photographers, thus improving the discoverability of assets.
- Tim Donovan will present at Experience Manager search demystified. Understanding the Experience Manager search capabilities and technical underpinnings is crucial for a robust Experience Manager deployment. We go through an accelerated build of an Experience Manager Search component to showcase its many functionalities.
Customize Your Summit Schedule
Build the lineup that meets your needs perfectly. Choose from more than 250 sessions and hands-on labs across seven tracks. View the Session Catalog and log in to schedule sessions.
Adobe Partners are Everywhere! (at Summit)
- Leading Summit sessions: More than 30 sessions are being led by Adobe Partners; too many to list, but how’s this for a sampling: Cut the crap – It’s all about the clickstream (Syntasa); Clean out the tag skeletons in your TMS closet (ObservePoint); and Spring-cleaning your digital strategy (PwC).
- In the Think Tank and Summit Tank: Executives from our Partners are participating in two fun thought leadership activities throughout Summit that stimulate discussion about what it means to be an Experience Business.
- Sponsoring Summit at all levels: 135 Adobe Partners are using sponsorships to deepen their Summit experience and launch new connections for their businesses.