Adobe Adds Co-Sell of Licenses to Financial IncentivesDec 15, 2017
Effective immediately, all Partners in all regions participating in Deal Registration (DR) or Co-Marketing Funds (CMF) are eligible to earn a 5% incentive on the the co-sell of qualifying license deals.
In Q4’17, we introduced a limited-time incentive that offered a license co-selling incentive for certain deals. Due to the success of this program and based on Partner feedback, especially from the recently completed Adobe Solution Partner Program survey, Adobe is returning the co-sell of
licenses as a permanent part of the Deal Registration and Co-Marketing Fund benefits.
There are now four financial incentives offered to Adobe Solution Partner Program members. These can be combined, depending on the role or roles the Partner plays in the deal. These incentives include:
- 5% incentive to our Partners for bringing a net new license opportunity to Adobe (called ‘Source of Lead’)
- 5% incentive for maturing or qualifying a license deal (called ‘Sourcing/Qualifying’) to close
- 5% incentive for co-selling a services deal (called ‘Co-Sell of Service’)
- New: 5% financial incentive forassisting in the co-selling of licenses available globally
Under Deal Registration guidelines, each of the four incentive categories pays up to $50,000 USD, for a new combined maximum of $200,000 USD per deal!
These incentives are offered in accordance with the Adobe Solution Partner Program Guide and the Adobe Solution Partner Program Deal Registration Guidelines. Partners participating in the Co-Marketing Fund (CMF) program currently receive a 5% incentive for qualifying or maturing a license deal (Sourcing) and will also be able to receive an additional 5% incentive for co-selling of licenses.
This change builds on the incentives previously announced in Q4 of 2017:
- Financial Incentives Open for Community Partners!
- Adobe Launch Foundation Services (formerly Architecture & Launch Services) incentive
Please take advantage of this new incentive. We hope you feel the depth of our commitment to working with you to help you and our mutual customers succeed. Please watch for additional enhancements in the new year.