Practice your way to Customer Success with ChallengesNov 21, 2017
Did you know? Hands-on learning increases retention and understanding by up to 45%! In fact, learning by doing is the MOST efficient way to develop new skills and expertise. That’s why we’re so excited to introduce you to Challenges. Use Challenges to take your learning to the next level.
Available to business level and above Partners, Challenges are based on real customer scenarios. You take it from there. Dive into a Challenge to demonstrate your solution knowledge and ability; refer to the on-demand courses if you get stuck.
Think you can master a Challenge? Choose your solution to get started.
Check out these 22 Challenges. And we’re adding more all the time – check back often.
- Challenge: Analytics: Interpret a Solution Design Reference
- Challenge: Analytics: Generate an Analysis Workspace Project
- Challenge: ACS: Exporting Profile Data
- Challenge: ACS: Transactional Messaging
- Challenge: ACS: Creating an Email Campaign
- Challenge: ACS: Creating an Email Newsletter Template
- Challenge: ACS: Extending the Data Model and Importing Custom Data
Adobe Experience Manager
- Challenge: AEM 6.3: Create an Editable Template
- Challenge: AEM 6.3: Create a Reusable Component
- Challenge: AEM 6.3: Create a Content Fragment
- Challenge: AEM 6.3: Create an Experience Fragment
- Challenge: AEM 6.3: Install an AEM Instance with Custom Run Mode
- Challenge: AEM 6.3: Integrate with CRM Data
- Challenge: AEM 6.3: Create Content in AEM Using an External/Internal Service
Adobe Media Optimizer
- Challenge: Media Optimizer DSP: Pacing and Capping
- Challenge: Media Optimizer DSP: Build a Campaign, Placement, and Ad
- Challenge: Media Optimizer DSP: Build a Social Placement and Ad
- Challenge: Media Optimizer DSP: Building a BrandSights Survey
- Challenge: Target: Align Activity to Customer Activity Type
- Challenge: Target: Create an A/B Activity
- Challenge: Target: Setup an Automated Personalization Activity
- If you don’t know where to begin a Challenge, links to learning assets and documentation are provided to assist.
- If you get stuck while solving the Challenge, set up time to talk 1:1 with an instructor. On the On-demand Training Role pages, under “Learning Resources” click on “Office Hours – Request Form”.
- If you think you’ve completed the Challenge and want to check your work, download the finished package.
*vs demonstration only. Based on studies by Edgar Dale and reported by the National Learning Institute.