Your company is out of date with Adobe's Business Compliance requirements
Analytics Business Practitioner Certification Exam UpdatedSep 21, 2017
The Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner certification exam has been updated to incorporate new questions and revise it to be consistent with the latest version and user interface of Adobe Analytics. Check out the latest resources and download the new exam guide!
Please review this information provided on important items to note with this update, and how to access a wealth of resources to help you prepare for the exam.
The exam focuses on individuals who are currently performing or have previous work experiencewith the job responsibilities of an Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner and measures your knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Conducting a business analysis
- Reporting and dashboarding
- Administering and troubleshooting
Important Items to Note:
- Content based on current product UI and features.
- The new exam number is 9A0-412 which will be replacing 9A0-381 and 9A0-367 (Reports & Analytics).
- The new exam will be localized into Japanese in approximately 8 weeks.
Partners who have not met their Analytics Business Practitioner requirement for Specialization will now need to pass exam 9A0-412. Those who have already passed exam 9A0-381 or 9A0-367 do not need to recertify at this time.
Why become Certified?
Becoming an Adobe Certified Expert gives you a clear and focused way to tell the world and your clients about your expertise and communicate your proficiency in the Adobe Experience Cloud. Certification also plays a decisive role in Adobe Specialization - a key element in the Solution Partner Program. In order for your Partner organization to become a Specialized Partner, you must have a certain number of certifications to qualify. Partners must be certified in order to be Specialized.
Ready for Next Steps?
- Download the new Exam Guide: Be sure to download the new Analytics Business Practitioner Exam Guide (English) to ensure you understand the knowledge and skills measured on the exam.
- Review the Analytics Developer Certification Path: We have put together a Certification Path Page that outlines a specific set of steps to follow, The information on this page will help you understand these steps and properly prepare for your Adobe Analytics Certification.
- Register for a free Exam Prep Class: Attend an exam prep class. These brief interactive sessions provide an overview of topics and focus areas to help you prepare more effectively. Enroll today!
- Register for the update Analytics Business Practitioner Exam:
- Go to Adobe’s landing page on the Pearson VUE website
- If you have not already created an account, click on the Create an Account button to create your account
- Sign in using your Pearson VUE account credentials
- Click on the View Exams button
- Find the exam “9A0-412 - Adobe Analytics Developer ACE Exam”, and click on the link for that exam.
- Click on the Schedule this Exam button
- Select a testing center, then choose Next
- Choose a date and time for your exam
- Click on Proceed to Checkout
- Review and click the checkbox to agree to the exam policies, then click Next
- Choose your method of payment. If you have a voucher or promotion code, click on the Add Voucher or Promo Code and enter the voucher number into the text box and click Apply
Please note: Register for your exam using your corporate email address. Not using a corporate email will result in your certification being unassociated with your Company/Organization.
Adobe Solution Partners are eligible to request discount vouchers for Adobe Experience Cloud (ACE) certification exams. These vouchers provide a 33% discount off the full price of an exam. The voucher includes a discount code that you enter during the certification checkout process. Reach out to SPPHELP@adobe.com to request your discount voucher.