Boom! New Training Experience on Solution Partner PortalAug 23, 2017
We did it. We made training fun! OK, that may be a bit of an oversell. But we did make training much easier. We scoured the far reaches of our Portal and found all the training courses and resources and we PUT THEM IN ONE PLACE!
We scoured the far reaches of our Portal and found all the training courses, technical documentation, videos, implementation guides, best practices, assets, and more. Then we PUT THEM IN ONE PLACE! And not only that, we organized them by SOLUTION and you can even choose training by ROLE. Oh, we also created learner journeys that visually show you what trainings to take, and in what order, to achieve Certification.
Did we just hear you gasp in astonishment or disbelief? Don't take our word for it, check out the latest and make sure you book mark the new pages.
New Training Landing Page
We have simplified our training landing page with one goal in mind, to quickly give you access to solution-based training and resources. We give you new descriptions of available enablement benefits and then we ask that you select your solution of interest.
Check out the new training and resources solution pages
|Adobe Analytics||Adobe Audience Manager
||Adobe Campaign||Adobe Experience Manager||Adobe Media Optimizer||Adobe Primetime||Adobe Social||Adobe Target|
New Solution First Training and Resources Pages
Streamlined solution-first navigation — Once you click on a solution you will be re-directed to a Training and Resources page. These pages are broken up into 3 main areas:
1. New Detailed Partner Learner Journeys guide
Partner Learner Journeys provide recommended enablement paths to Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certification across roles and solutions. The guides include on-demand digital classroom options as well as instructor sessions which can be virtual or live, onsite or offsite.
2. Training Options laid out by delivery method
When it comes to training, we have provided multiple ways in which you can be trained.
- On-demand Training: Gives you immediate access to over 400 courses and 75 learning programs all at no cost. This includes self-paced learning modules, videos, quizzes, exams and more.
- Instructor-Led Training: Instructor-led training is delivered both virtually and in-person. Subsidized virtual instructor-led training is available for Partners at Business level and above. All Partners can consume instructor-led training delivered by Adobe Digital Learning Services (fees apply – discounts available).
- On-site Training: Adobe Digital Learning services also offers on-site training, where you can get your team up-to-speed quickly. With this option, an instructor can come to your location or you can bring your team to one of our training centers (fees apply – discounts available).
3. Key Resources compiled
We have compiled all the greatest resources that you will need to be successful. This includes implementation guides, best practice documents, videos, forums, documentation and more. We also have tabs to help you find training events and webinars, product access, and Certification, Accreditation and Specialization resources.
New Role Pages and Learning Platform with upgraded design
Once you select on-demand training you will then be directed to a landing page where you will select your role to get started.
On these new pages, you will find descriptions of learning programs available. You will find learning programs laid out by:
- Release Learning: Designed to update learners who have working knowledge of the previous solution version, release enablement provides just-in-time training to quickly ramp you up on new features and capabilities.
- Foundational Learning: Grow your Adobe Solution knowledge with learning programs designed to guide you from beginner to job ready.
- Additional Learning: Build on your foundational learning by going deeper into solution specific content. Additional Learning includes advanced training and additional topics not covered in Foundation Training.
- Capabilities Learning: Learn about different capabilities within a solution.
- Core Services Learning: Learn how Adobe Marketing Cloud core services provides a set of common capabilities that allow you to share data, insights, context and profiles across Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions – accelerating time to value and powering integrated marketing.
- Integrations Learning: Deepen your technical solution expertise and grow your Adobe practice with Adobe Solution Integration Training. Designed for Developers and Architects, these technical sessions introduce learners to the fundamentals of solution integration with guided instruction and hands-on exercises.
- Sales Accreditation Learning: Learn to communicate the value of the Adobe Marketing Cloud and Solutions to your customers. Selling learning programs cover solution basics, competitive advantage, and use cases.
- Certification Preparation Class: Comprehensive overview of how to study for an ACE exam including all areas that will be covered on the exam, and sample questions asked on the exam.
Also, we have moved over to Adobe’s intuitive, mobile friendly learning platform – Captivate Prime. We hope you love it! If you have feedback, please reach out to SPPHelp@adobe.com. We are always looking for ways to improve your training experience.