Register for a Partner Café todayApr 12, 2017
You’ve heard the recent Adobe Experience Cloud announcement at Summit, and now you want to know what this means to your business and clients? Well, Adobe is hitting the road with our product experts to talk about these product offerings and the Adobe’s point of view on specific industries.
As an Adobe Partner and technology expert, you need to know what’s new so that you can deliver more value to your clients.
Register today for a Partner Café coming to a city near you:
- Gain insights into the overall product vision and to better understand and leverage the new features to drive more client value and differentiation across your services portfolio.
- Meet with Adobe solution teams and partner solution consultants and learn about the Adobe resources to help you better service your clients.
- Network with your local Adobe peer community.
- April 18 | New York
- April 20 |Chicago
- April 24 | San Francisco
- May 15 | San Francisco
- May 23 |Chicago
- May 25 | Boston
- May 16 | San Francisco
- May 18 | Boston
- May 22 | Frankfurt
- May 23 | Paris
- May 31 | Financial Services, New York
- June 1 | Retail, San Francisco
- June 15 | Healthcare, Boston
- June 22 | B2B High Tech, San Jose
- July 11 |T&H, San Francisco
- June 6 | San Francisco
- June 8 | New York
- June 20 | Stockholm
- June 22 | Munich
- June 27 | London
- June 29 | Paris