Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 - Training & ResourcesApr 18, 2017
Adobe Experience Manager enables organizations to deliver a connected and compelling digital experience across the customer journey. This increases engagement and drives demand across online to physical interactions. Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 can now deliver compelling digital experiences beyond owned to affiliated properties – web, mobile, IoT – at scale needed to fuel the Experience Business.
To provide our Partners with access to all the latest information surrounding this new release, we have compiled the must-have resources for your teams.
Here is a summary of key AEM 6.3 resources available on the Solution Partner Portal:
- Downloadable Resources
Make sure to visit the What's New in AEM 6.3 section on the Adobe Partner Portal for customer Use Cases, product overviews, capability spotlights, solutions briefs, and much more.
- Webinar Series
What’s New in AEM 6.3 Webinar Series. Go deep and understand - "What's new and what can I take advantage of to really help my clients?" Register for these upcoming webinars to:
- Fuel your Adobe practice around this new release to optimize the services you deliver to your clients around this new release
- Get insights from our product experts on the new features, integrations and upgrades in the AEM 6.3 release
- Uncover best practices, tips and resources to help you activate your teams and extend your service offerings.
- Virtual Instructor Led Training
Adobe Experience Manager 6.3: Overview and New Features
Adobe is offering subsidized virtual instructor-led training delivered via Adobe Connect. The interactive sessions, offered in a variety of time zones, will help you prepare to support your customers on this exciting journey.
Select an AEM 6.3 session and join for an engaging look at the exciting new features available in AEM 6.3 including:
- Experience Fragments/Content Fragments
- Sling Model Exporter
- Using 3D Assets and Smart Tags
- Content as a Service
- On-demand training
AEM 6.3 Training is currently available in the Solution Partner Training Center. It is on-demand subsidized training that you can access within seconds.
What’s New – Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 eSeminar Series
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 - Assets
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 - Forms
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 - Sites
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 - Platform
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 – Communities
Foundational Training: Coming Soon
Click on the direct links above, or you can follow these instructions to access AEM 6.3 Training in the Solution Partner Training Center:
- Go to the Solution Partner Training Center
- Select your role.
- Select Adobe Experience Manager
- Look for AEM 6.3 Training under the Adobe Experience Manager drop-downs
- Feature Videos
A collection of videos highlighting the new features for AEM Sites, Assets, and Platform with the release of AEM 6.3. Click here to view the latest videos
- Partner Bootcamp
Take advantage of NEW AEM 6.3 Training. Adobe Experience Manager Developer Partner Bootcamp scheduled for May 8-12. This bootcamp is the best way to master front- and back-end developer functionality of the new 6.3 release of AEM Sites. Save time and budget with this convenient virtual course. Sign Up Now!
- Onsite Training
If your team would like even more flexibility to learn as a group, try our AEM Sites 6.3 private (onsite or virtual) training for partners starting on May 8. Questions about this or other training opportunities for partners? Contact Adobe Digital Learning Services.
- Partner Cafes
Join us for a deep-dive technical cafe on Adobe Experience Manager 6.3! Get hands on insights from our Partner Solution Consultants and Product Experts on Adobe Experience Manager’s new features and learn best practices to help you activate and extend your services to your clients.
REGISTER TODAY for one of our Café’s taking place in the Americas region:
- April 18th - New York
- April 20th – Chicago
- April 24th - San Francisco
REGISTER TODAY for one of our Café’s taking place in the EMEA region:
- June 20th – Stockholm
- June 22 – Munich
- June 27 – London
- June 29 - Paris
- Product Access - Coming Soon:
- Demo scripts in the Adobe Demo Hub
- Adobe experience Manager 6.3 Download & Sandboxes
April 24 - What's new in AEM 6.3 Business Development
April 26 - What's new in AEM 6.3 Technical Deep Dive
Use this helpful time zone converter to find the session that best suits your schedule.
Questions? Contact SPPHELP.