Welcome to Partner Help
This page addresses program, enablement, registration and login questions. Please make sure to login to discover more additional topics.
If your answer isn’t available here, please contact our Solution Partner Helpdesk (SPPHELP@adobe.com).
Solution Partner Program
The Adobe Solution Partner Program is for individuals and companies who integrate, create, enhance, or extend solutions based on Adobe Marketing Cloud, Digital Publishing Solution and Adobe LiveCycle.
There is no fee to join the Adobe Solution Partner Program.
Memberships do not expire while members meet their Partner-level requirements; however, Partnerships are reviewed once a year and inactive partnerships may be terminated.
Please visit the Program page for information on requirements and benefits.
Partner levels are automatically reviewed at the beginning of the year. If you meet the Business level requirements, and would like to have a manual review, please reach out to SPPHELP@adobe.com and our help desk will connect you with the appropriate Partner Sales Manager.
The Adobe Solution Partner Program is for companies who work with Adobe Marketing Cloud, Digital Publishing Solution, and Adobe LiveCycle. To review programs designed for Creative Cloud and desktop products, please visit http://www.adobe.com/partners and click on the information for the Technology Program.
Adobe does not offer free enterprise software at the Community level. For questions about development software, please visit the Access Products and Resources page.
Complimentary development software is available as a benefit to partners at the Business level and above. Please visit the Access Products and Resources page for details.
Please visit the Access Products and Resources page for information about documentation, tools, and other development resources.
Starting December 1, 2016, Adobe will begin to charge 10% GST on all goods and services to our Australian customers. Learn more about this tax.
Your invoices from December 1, 2016 onwards will reflect the new tax. Note that this change does not affect the base price of your Adobe products and services.
If you have further questions, contact your Adobe Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Adobe Solution Partner Program Pre-Registration page.
- In Step 1 of the registration process, click on Get Adobe ID and follow the instructions in the wizard. Be sure to use your corporate email address since personal email addresses will not be accepted for program registration.
- Visit the Adobe Solution Partner Program Pre-Registration page and click on Start Registration.
- Login with your Adobe ID (corporate email) and password.
- Find your company in the lookup box, if you cannot find your company, click on “Didn’t find it?” and fill out the required information.
- Complete the required information under “Your Profile”
- Review and accept the agreement’s terms and conditions.
- Submit the form by clicking the “Register now” button.
An onscreen message will confirm successful registration. Adobe will review your application and on approval send a “Welcome” email. Please allow 7-10 days for review.
The registration process requires an authentic first and last name, and a valid corporate email address — not a shared inbox, distribution list, or personal email. Use of personal email is the most common problem: please change your Adobe ID email address to your corporate email address as described in the following item, then re-register using your corporate email address.
- Go to https://accounts.adobe.com/.
- Login using your current Adobe ID and password (if you are already logged in, you will not be asked to enter this again).
- In the Overview section, under Account, click on Edit.
- Under Adobe ID, add your new email address.
- Click Save.
- Email SPPHELP@adobe.com so that we can update your Partner account. Note that you will not be able to login until SPPHelp has updated your account.
- Go to https://accounts.adobe.com/.
- Login using your Adobe ID and current password (if you are already logged in, you will not be asked to enter this again).
- Click on Security & Privacy.
- Under Password, click on Change.
- Enter your Current password, and then your new one.
- Click on Change Password.
Application approvals take about 7-10 business days, after which you should receive an email with either an approval and list of next steps, or a rejection with reasons for the decision. If you have not heard from us after two weeks, please contact SPPHELP@adobe.com.
Please contact SPPHELP@adobe.com.
You must be registered and approved to log in — an Adobe ID alone is not enough. Be sure to use the login credentials included with your Welcome Kit — if you haven’t received it within two weeks after you registered, please contact SPPHELP@adobe.com.
If you have received your Welcome Kit with login credentials, follow these steps:
- Click the Partner Login link in the header of this page
- On the Login page, enter your (corporate) Adobe ID email address and password Successful login will bring you to the Homepage.
To reset your password, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the Solution Partner Portal homepage and click on “LOGIN” in the page header
- Select “Forgot password?”
- Click “NEXT”
- Choose to receive a recovery email or text
- Click “NEXT”
- Click the verification URL sent to your email from email@example.com within 72 hours (after which time it will expire), or enter the six-digit verification code sent to your phone to reset your password
- If you do not receive an email, please check your spam filter and make sure you can receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not see an email from email@example.com within 10 minutes, reach out to SPPHELP@adobe.com for help changing your password
- If you do not receive a six digit verification code on your phone, reach out to SPPHELP@adobe.com for help changing your password
- Try logging in to the Solution Partner Portal and notify SPPHELP@adobe.com if you were able to log in
Visit the Adobe Marketing Cloud Help & Community site! Find tips, tricks, and solutions to common issues, and learn from product experts in the Adobe Marketing Cloud community.
Partners can share their ideas and expertise in our online forums: