Still have questions about the Solution Partner Program? Want to contact an Adobe associate about your next steps?
Explore the FAQs below; if you still have questions, get in touch by sending an email or starting an online chat.
Questions? Contact our support team at:
Chat with an Adobe representative:
Help and FAQ
Visit the pre-registration page and
- Visit the Adobe Solution Partner Program pre-registration page.
- In Step 1 of the registration process, click Get Adobe ID and follow the instructions in the wizard. Be sure to use your corporate email address since personal email addresses will not be accepted for program registration.
- Visit the Adobe Solution Partner Program pre-registration page and click on Register.
- Log in with your Adobe ID (corporate email) and password.
- Find your company in the lookup box, if you cannot find your company, click Didn’t find it? and fill out the required information.
- Complete the required information under Your Profile.
- Review and accept the agreement’s terms and conditions.
- Submit the form by clicking the Register now button.
An onscreen message will confirm successful registration. Adobe will review your application and upon approval send a Welcome email. Please allow 7-10 days for review.
Please contact SPPHELP@adobe.com by sending an email or start online chat.
Use of personal email is the most common problem: please change your Adobe ID email address to your corporate email address as described in the following item, then re-register using your corporate email address.
The registration process requires an authentic first and last name, and a valid corporate email address — not a shared inbox, distribution list, or personal email.
- Go to https://accounts.adobe.com/.
- Log in using your current Adobe ID and password (if you are already logged in, you will not be asked to enter this again).
- In the Overview section, under Account, click Edit.
- Under Adobe ID, add your new email address.
- Click Save.
- Email SPPHELP@adobe.com so that we can update your Partner account. Note that you will not be able to log in until SPPHelp has updated your account.
Application approvals take about 7-10 business days, after which you should receive an email with either an approval and list of next steps, or a rejection with reasons for the decision. If you have not heard from us after two weeks, please contact SPPHELP@adobe.com.
You must be registered and approved to log in — an Adobe ID alone is not enough. Be sure to only log in after you have received your Welcome email — if you haven’t received it within two weeks after you registered, please contact SPPHELP@adobe.com.
If you have received your Welcome email, follow these steps:
To reset your password, complete the following steps:
There is no fee to join the Adobe Solution Partner Program at the Community level. Fees apply to all other levels; fee details are available to registered solution partners.
Memberships do not expire while members meet their Partner-level requirements; however, Partnerships are reviewed once a year and inactive partnerships may be terminated.
Partners have certain requirements for different levels of the program. To learn more, visit our levels and benefits page.
Partner levels are automatically reviewed at the beginning of the year. If you meet the Silver level requirements, and would like to have a manual review, please reach out to SPPHELP@adobe.com and our help desk will connect you with a Partner Sales Manager.
Adobe provides resources to help partners build a successful practice. Visit the training page for information about training & certification opportunities, and other development resources.
The Adobe Solution Partner Program is for companies who co-sell with Adobe its Experience Cloud and Document Cloud solutions. To review programs designed for Creative Cloud and desktop products, please visit http://www.adobe.com/partners and click on the information for the Technology Program.
Ready to become an Adobe partner?
Get started today with the Solution Partner Program.Join now