Win a Summit + Partner Day Conference PassNov 22, 2018
We’re giving away 15 passes; find out how you could win one!
Thinking about going to Adobe Summit and Partner Day? You won’t want to miss the chance to learn, build your network, meet prospective customers and be inspired to grow your business. Register now for the most savings: early bird pricing + an additional partner discount code.
Register for Summit and Partner Day (March 25-28, Las Vegas)
Early bird pricing on Summit conference passes will end December 15; register early and use Partner Discount Code S19PTN for an additional $200 discount. Partner Day (March 25) is included with the purchase of a conference pass. See the Summit site for more information on the conference and what will be our biggest, best Partner Day ever!
We’re Giving Away Passes -- 15 to be Precise
We have 15 Summit conference passes (plus other prizes) burning a hole in our pockets. We’re excited to give them away to partners whose practices demonstrate awesomeness in customer success, solution expertise and innovation (see eligibility details below).
Getting Entered in the Drawing
Show us your excellence – in any of the following areas – and earn at least one entry into our three drawings, held in January, February and March. For holding companies, entries will be granted at the subsidiary level.
- Partners must be registered members of the SPP to be eligible for the drawing.
- Submit a minimum of 3 customer deployments from December 1, 2018-March 1 2019. Every 3 deployments submitted earns one entry.
- Earn 5 certifications in any Adobe solution from December 1, 2018-March 1, 2019. Certifications are counted at the organization level vs. individual level. Every 5 certifications earned will result in one entry.
- Earn a Specialization in any solution from December 1, 2018- March 1, 2019) and get two entries in the drawing.
- Register a deal between December 1, 2018- March 1, 2019 that is a net-new logo for Adobe. Get one entry into the drawing for each deal.
- Earn an Amplify badge; any partner organizations that have earned an Amplify badge by March 1, 2019 will earn two entries.
- Earn 10 Professional badges by March 1, 2019. The required curriculum to earn the badge must be completed between December 1, 2018 and March 1, 2019. Every 10 badges will result in one entry.
- No “submission” is necessary; Adobe’s Adobe Solution Partner Program (SPP) team will track eligibility and enter partner names (at the organization level vs. individual) before each drawing. For holding companies, drawing entries will be granted at the subsidiary level. Void where prohibited.
- Drawings will be held three times (January 2, 2010, February 2, 2019, March 1, 2019).
- If your organization wins a conference pass or other prize, your Adobe partner manager will notify the Primary Contact for your organization. It will be up to the discretion of the Primary Contact, not Adobe, to determine who will receive the conference pass or other prize.
- Adobe reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the promotion described herein, or any portion, if in Adobe’s opinion the promotion has been compromised, corrupted, or cannot be completed due to other conditions beyond Adobe’s reasonable control, including without limitation, an insufficient volume of participation or eligible entries. While Adobe may take action against fraudulent activities of participants, Adobe assumes no responsibility or obligation to proactively police participants’ activities or to investigate any or all claims of fraudulent activity.
For each drawing, 20 partners will be randomly selected for 20 prizes:
- (5) Full Summit conference pass ($1895 value; Partner Day is March 25; main conference is March 26-28): Includes admission to all keynote and breakout sessions and the Community Pavilion, plus Partner Day. It also includes all general receptions, evening entertainment and conference meals. Hotel and airfare are not included and are the responsibility of the attendee. For partners in EMEA and APAC, there will be an option to receive an EMEA Summit or APAC Symposium pass in lieu of an Adobe Summit pass.
- (5) Swag bag full of assorted Adobe-branded goodies
- (5) One-year Creative Cloud membership
- (5) Voucher for a free Certification exam in an Adobe solution ($120 value)