Adobe Advertising Cloud Named a Leader by GartnerOct 30, 2018
We’re a leader in Gartner’s first-ever Magic Quadrant for Ad Tech. Get a free copy of the report!
Adobe was recognized as a Leader by Gartner, Inc. in the company’s first-ever “Magic Quadrant for Ad Tech” research report. Adobe has been placed furthest to the right on the “completeness of vision” axis of the report. To qualify for consideration, advertising technology platforms were assessed based on ability to execute and completeness of vision.
“We’re proud to be recognized as a Leader,” said Keith Eadie, vice president and general manager of Adobe Advertising Cloud. “As the only marketing technology provider with an advertising platform, we’re enabling marketers to make advertising a connected experience—even on traditional formats like linear TV advertising.”
Gartner defines the ad tech market as technology for managing advertisements across channels, including search, display, video, mobile and social, with functions for targeting, campaign design, bid-management, analysis, optimization and automation of digital advertising.
Source: Gartner Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Advertising Technology, 2018;” Authors: Andrew Frank, Lizzy Foo Kune, James Meyers, Eric Schmitt; October 11, 2018.
- Get a free copy of the report! US English UK English ANZ English Japanese
- Read the blog post by Keith Eadie, VP, Adobe Advertising Cloud
- CMO.com article: An Analyst’s View On The Future Of Advertising
- Download the Advertising Cloud Solution Brief to get an overview for Adobe’s solution for more effective campaigns and workflows
- Check out the Advertising Cloud Agency Guidebook to learn how you can maximize campaign and team effectiveness with Adobe Advertising Cloud
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.