Achieving Certification Just Got Easier…and Social!Aug 20, 2018
Take your ACE exam online with a remote proctor. Use social badging to display your ACE achievements on your social media profiles. Single Sign-On makes access even easier.
Earlier this year, Adobe announced the transition from Pearson to PSI for administration of ACE exams. Adobe also engaged with Alpine CertMetrics as a new credential management tool. With these transitions we have also made some exciting changes to certification.
You can learn more about these enhancements in an upcoming webinar:
- An Overview of Adobe's Credential Management System: CertMetrics
This 45-minute webinar will demo the certification management capabilities of CertMetrics, including creating an account, registering for an exam, sharing digital badges, downloading logos and transcripts, Single Sign On and more.
- Date: September 5, 2018
- Time: 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. PDT (UTC -7) (convert time zone)
- Register today
But until then, here’s a brief overview of what is new:
You can now complete your ACE exam online, with a remote proctor. Test facilities are still available if preferred.
- How to register to take an online proctored exam?
- What happens on the day I take an online proctored exam?
Digital Badge for Social Media
Proudly display your ACE achievement on your LinkedIn and other social media profiles, and let the world know you're an expert.
With a single Adobe ID login, you can now access Adobe.com, CertMetrics, PSI, and the Adobe Solution Partner Portal.
ACTION: Please update your profile information in CertMetrics.
Additional information on the recent enhancements to the ACE exam experience can be found in the FAQ on Adobe.com.
- How to create an Adobe ID?
- Overview of Adobe CertMetrics Features.
- How do I create a transcript?
- How do I share a transcript?
- Where do I find logos and ecertificates?
- Where can I find my Score Report?
- How do I register for an ACE exam at a test facility?
- What are the rules and requirements for taking an online proctored exam?